TV Warehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Warehouse

A collection of links to hit TV shows, past and present. Always accurate, always up to date.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gates Are Open, But Nobody Has Arrived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Gates Are Open, But Nobody Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: The Gates Are Open, But Nobody Has Arrived   The Gates Are Open, But Nobody Has Arrived Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:00 am

Day 1 just rolled over and things are starting to fall into place. I'm laying the groundwork for all the video links that WILL be here eventually.

Day 1 Stats are as follows:
Shows after 24 hours:
US
Live-Action - 13
Animated - 5
Anime - 2
Total - 20
Videos after 24 hours:
US
Live-Action - 282
Animated - 18
Anime - 37
Total - 337

There should be a pretty large explosion of shit here really soon. Things will really start falling into place, I hope. Let's see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://tvwarehouse.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Gates Are Open, But Nobody Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates Are Open, But Nobody Has Arrived   The Gates Are Open, But Nobody Has Arrived Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:54 am

645 videos. Am I fucking nuts? This is the fastest I've ever generated material..... ever... That first chunk was already there. How did I do so well with so few videos? Hell if I know... I'm just going to get myself to a point where I feel comfortable picking up again. Then we should be ready to go live.

I said 1,000 videos... but I'm almost there and don't feel comfortable with the quantity of raw materials yet. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
https://tvwarehouse.darkbb.com

The Gates Are Open, But Nobody Has Arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Warehouse :: News & Updates-
Jump to: